American Research Journal of Food and Nutrition
American Research Journal of Food and Nutrition is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to the food and nutrition research in the development of human health.
We publish case reports, original research articles, epidemiological studies, clinical trials reports, review articles, case reports, short communications, book review, correction, hypothesis and theory, methods, mini review, opinion, original research, perspective, protocols, review, systematic review, technology report, brief research report, data report and policy and practice reviews, images in cardiovascular medicine.
Find your balance with correct nutrition and diet. As per US department of health and human services, food available for consumption increased in all major food categories from 1970 to 2008. Low level of nutrients and vitamin can result in mental impairment and contributes to many costly diseases, including obesity, heart disease, and some cancers..
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Food Packaging
- Food Analysis
- Food Chemistry
- Food Conservation, Contamination and Preparation
- Food Consumption and Production
- Food Deficiencies and Disorders
- Clinical Nutrition and Microbiology
- Food Packaging and Labelling
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Rheology
- Food Safety, Security and Hygiene
- Hormonal Regulations
- Sports Nutrition
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition
- Organic Nutrition
- Nutrigenetics, Nutrigenomics and Nutraceuticals
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Novel Foods
- Food Nanotechnology
- Food Biotechnology and Medical Biochemistry
- Maternal and Infant Nutrition
- Trade, Migration and Investment of Food Policy
- Urbanization on Hunger and Nutrition
- Agricultural and Livestock’s Spending and Research Investment
- Certification Standards