Hodges Conjecture Clay Institute Millennium Problem Solution
Citation: Hodges Conjecture Clay Institute Millennium Problem Solution. American Research Journal of Mathematics. vol 3, no. 1, 2017, pp. 1-4.
Copyright This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Here we consider the Hodge’s Conjecture that expresses when
a projective manifold coincides with a sum of algebraic cycles. More generally,
this entails the convergence of geometry and calculus which has been discussed
in this author’s previous paper.
Keywords: Hodge’s Conjecture; Polynomials; Analytic sums; Geometry; Calculus.
In his paper, we consider the Hodge’s Conject Clay Institute Millennium Problem solution.That problem is described as follows:
Let X be a non-singular complex projective manifold. Then every Hodge class on X is a linear combination with rational coefficients of the cosmology classes of complex sub varieties of X.
Therefore, roots are always even.
We have worked out a possible set of solutions to the Hodges Conjecture. We have considered Analytic functions, C, summed into the general polynomial, P. This allows us to mold geometry and calculus together.
1. Cusack, P., Astro-Theology, Cusack Universe. J. of Phys. Math. Jan 2016. OMI.
2. Chemistry for Astro-Theology, Fluid Mechanics, Open Access, 4:1.2017.
3. Convergence of Physical Mathematics, Fluid mechanics, Open Access, 4:163. 2017.
4. Convergence and the Grand Unified Theory, J. of Phys. Math. 8:211, 2017.
5. Gravity and Electromagnetism. Fluid mechanics,. Open Access. 4:155. 2017
6. Gravity, Time, Mass and the Superforce. J. of Physical Mathematics. Jan (2018)
7. Naiver-Stokes Clay Institute Millennium Problem Solution. J. of Physical math. 7: 176. 2016.
8. Physics for Astro-theology. Fluid mechanics Open Access. 4: 146. 2016.
9. Riemann Hypothesis Clay Institute Millennium Problem Solution. J ApplComputat. Math 5:317
10. Ross 128 Radio Frequency Detection: An Astro-theology Explanation, (submitted)
11. The Ether, The Universal Material. Fluid Mech Open Acc 3: 132 2016.
12. The Fundamental Solution to Economics. Research and Reviews. J. of statistics and Math. Sciences. 2016.
13. The Speed of light and Astro-theology. Fluid Mech Open Acc 4: 148.
14. The Termination of Physical Constants in Proton Mass. Fluid Mech Open Acc 4:150
15. Time Travel for Nostradamus. Research and Reviews. J. of Statistics and math. Sciences. 2016
16. The Western Pacific Biotwang: experiment al Evidence for Astrotheology Cusack’s Universe.
17. Uniting Cosmology with Quantum Mechanics. Asian journal of math. Sciences. 1:03, 2017.
18. Universal ODE’s and Their Solution. J Phys Math 7: 191. 2016.
19. Universal Soil Mechanics. Asia J. of math. Sciences. 1:03 2017.
20. Universal Structural Mechanics (submitted).
21. Universal Simple Harmonic Impetus. (submitted).
22. What is the Value of the Sqrt (-1)? Research and Reviews. J. of Statisticsand Math. Sciences. 2016.
23. Yang-mills Mass Gap Clay Institute Millennium Problem Solution. J Phys Math 7:171. 2016.