American Research Journals are going to expose the conferences and the aim of the Conference is to provide an opportunity for researchers to present their ideas, proposals, or research for feedback from their colleagues. Copyrights remain with the authors to maximize the exposure of their research and not limit future journal publications.
Conference proceedings are published online, open access, to maximize feedback from the millions of researchers who visit website annually. Since 30 to 50 different countries are typically represented, presenting at conferences is a great way to get feedback from researchers with a different perspective. As a testament to the value of the papers presented at conferences, many of them are eventually published in scientific journals.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Submitted papers are reviewed in-house for appropriateness. A single-blind peer review is available upon request for full papers. Select this option while completing the registration form.
- Standard, virtual, workshop, and poster presentations offered
- Attendees may select presentation days
- A wide variety of scientific journals
- Conference acceptance rate averages 40%
- Accepted papers/abstracts appear in the conference proceedings
- Larger groups are welcome to organize their own sessions
- Exceptional presentations may receive the Best Presentation Award