American Research Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
American Research Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal. Radiology is the medical specialty that uses medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. A variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray Radiography, Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT) Nuclear Medicine, Including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) are used to diagnose and/or treat diseases.
The journal welcomes and publishes insightful Radiology related research articles in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short reviews, short notes etc.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Abdominal Computed Tomography (CT)
- Abdominal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR)
- Abdominal Radiology
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiothoracic Radiology
- Diagnostic Neuro Radiology
- Emergency Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Genitourinary Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Neurointerventional Radiology Research
- Pediatric Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology