American Research Journal of Ophthalmology and Optometry
American Research Journal of Ophthalmology and Optometry is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal. Ophthalmology Research is a focus to restore sight for present and future generations.
This journal publishes research work on topics like Vision Disorders, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Cataract, etc. The journal welcomes and publishes insightful Ophthalmology related research articles in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short reviews, short notes etc.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Clinical Cornea Research
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Drug Delivery and Medical Devices
- Emergency and Trauma
- Gene Therapy
- Glaucoma Research Program
- Imaging and Diagnostics
- Immunology and Uveitis
- Infectious Disease
- Low Vision Rehabilitation Outcomes Assessment
- Mobility Enhancement & Vision Rehabilitation
- New Surgical Methods for Correcting Double Vision and Wandering Eyes
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Orbital Surgery Service
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Preventive Ophthalmology
- Refractive Surgery
- Regenerative Medicine
- Retinal Degenerations