American Research Journal of Geriatrics and Aging
email@example.com | ISSN-2639-3093
American Research Journal Of Geriatrics And Aging is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal. Geriatrics research is instrumental in improving the health, well being and quality of life for older adults so that they may lead a life that is free of disability and cognitive impairments.
This journal publishes research work on topics like Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia care, Cognitive decline, Multi morbidity, etc. The journal welcomes and publishes insightful Geriatrics and Gerontology related research articles in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short reviews, short notes etc.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assisted living care
- Cancer screening for older adults
- Care of vulnerable populations
- Chronic disease care in older patients
- Cognitive decline in older adults
- Community based long term care
- Dementia Care
- Healthcare systems for older adults
- Home base palliative care
- Home based primary care
- Home care and medical house calls
- Hospital at Home for geriatric care
- Individualized decision making and Prognosis
- Multi morbidity
- Novel models of care for older adults
- Outcomes of Disability
- Preventative healthcare for older adults
- Quality of life for older patients