American Research Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases
firstname.lastname@example.org | ISSN-2575-7601
American Research Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases is a peer reviewed journal guide to the research landscape for worldwide audience.
We publish case reports, original research articles, epidemiological studies, clinical trials reports, review articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, book review, correction, hypothesis and theory, methods, mini review, opinion, original research, perspective, protocols, review, systematic review, technology report, brief research report, data report and policy and practice reviews, images in cardiovascular medicine.
Around 84 million individuals around the world experience some type of cardiovascular illness, and cause 2,600 deaths per day, averaging one deathevery 40 sec. 26% of deaths are caused by heart disease.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Cardiovascular Medicine Industry
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Interventions
- Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Rheumatic heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Regulation of Cardiac Drug & Device (FDA, EMA, PMDA)
- Pharmacological treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiac and Circulatory System Disorders
- Clinical Physiology
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Effects of Obesity and Poor Diet